So this is my first time being nominated for a blogging award and I am so honored. I’m just really glad I have found such a wonderful community of people who have experienced similar things and who leave such helpful and kind comments and who write blogs that truly inspire me. So thank you so much to Moose and Michelle from The Lonely Tribalist. You guys are awesome 🙂
So here are the rules:
- Give a link back to your nominator’s site or post.
- Post that Liebster logo with pride!
- Answer the 10 questions your nominator posed and then make 10 new questions for the people you nominate to answer.
- Nominate other bloggers! (Be sure you notify them too 🙂
Here are my nominees:
- welcome to my little piece of quiet Ally is a fellow introvert and has been doing a series of Autumn Reflections that perfectly capture the season.
- Gail’s Blog Gail is also a fellow introvert who covers a great range of really interesting things on her blog.
- The Captain’s Pod This blog deals with the struggles of an HSP, or a highly sensitive person. Super relatable!
- INFJ Ramblings I’m an INFJ too, so I always love these posts, especially her updates on NaNoWriMo! I wish I had the dedication that she does.
- Butterfly Reflections This blog is as beautiful and reflective as it’s name 🙂
- A Mixture of Little Things Alfa covers a lot of topics, especially ones relating to writers and writing that are sure to give inspiration.
There are so many more blogs that I love, so anyone who reads this post should use the Liebster logo, consider yourself nominated and keep spreading the love 🙂
Moose and Michelle’s 10 Questions:
- Hello? Is it me you’re looking for? If you have free pizza, then yes it is.
- Who’s your opposite sex crush? (Opposite sex of the sex you’d usually crush on, that is.) Florence Welch, always. I want to be her.
- Here are the keys to my 1999 Ford Taurus. What do you do? I’d buy a ton of fake flowers and flood the front seat with them.
- Favorite joke (or any joke, clean or dirty, all fair game)? Wanna hear a joke about potassium? *silence* ‘K.
- Do you own a pet that isn’t a dog or a cat? My sister has a parakeet.
- Second deepest darkest secret. Now. I had double vision for two years. That’s actually not a secret. I’m pretty proud of it to be honest.
- Here’s a ticket to anyplace in the world and anytime time. Where and when do you go to? Paris, 1920s.
- Any suggestions for a cheap at-home meal? Take a chicken patty and put sauce and cheese on it. I like to call it “The Lazy Girl’s Guide to Chicken Parm.”
- Voulez-vous chouchez avec moi? Ce soir?
- Favorite show (TV/Internet) currently or recently? YouTube. I watch so many fashion and makeup tutorials on YouTube it’s ridiculous.
My 10 Questions:
- If you could eat anything in the world right now, what would it be?
- Are you wearing socks right now? What kind?
- If you could learn any craft, what would you learn?
- What’s your favorite kind of flower?
- What do you eat for breakfast?
- What’s the last book you read and what is the next book on your reading list?
- What is your favorite piece of artwork?
- If you could change the weather, what would you change it to?
- Do you like cheese? What is your favorite kind and how do you like to eat it?
- What is your craziest ambition in life?
Thank you again, Moose and Michelle! I invite all the people I nominated and all of the people who read this post to carry on the Liebster 🙂 You’re all amazing! Lots of love.