So sorry for my brief hiatus! I didn’t post a Freak Out Friday on Friday and I’m really bummed about it. I have been so swamped with school and end-of-semester papers. But my day was completely brightened by Megan, from the amazing blog Invisible World, who nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you, Megan 🙂
Here are the rules for the award:
- Give the person who nominated you a shout-out.
- Link their blog.
- Nominate five of your favorite blogs for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Tell the person who nominated you seven things about yourself.
Here are my seven things:
- I have a strange obsession with rings and lipstick. I own way too many of both.
- My hair is naturally curly.
- I really enjoy Rice Krispie Treat cereal. I know it’s not healthy. But I just can’t stop eating it.
- I enjoy running by myself, but I usually don’t have the energy for it when I’m at school.
- I’m horrible at painting my nails. And I love dark nail polishes, so it’s super noticeable every time I paint my nails how sucky I am at it.
- One of my favorite books is On The Road by Jack Kerouac. But I have only read it once because I have this strange fear of re-reading books, because I feel like in the time I take to re-read a book, I could be reading a new book.
- Christmas is my favorite holiday, and I love December.
Here are my specific nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Fabulous with Glitches — Lennon is so sweet and I love her empowering, unapologetic nature.
Mixture of ‘Little Things’ — Alfa posts on a wide variety of interesting subjects.
The Monster in Your Closet — Deborah is a mother who tells adorable and funny stories of her children and her life as a mother, and she covers so much more.
The Lonely Tribalist — Moose and Michelle are college students like me whose posts are funny, relatable, quirky and always fun to read.
Butterfly Reflections — A very beautiful and introspective blog.
I also invite anyone who reads this post to put the picture above on your own awesome blog, say I nominated you and keep passing it around 🙂 You’re all amazing!